Friday 11 November 2011

Bagel Nash - the little one in the arcade

I've a lot of time for this tiny place, the one in the arcade in Leeds, the one that feels a bit Londony. It's like they've hit on a formula at BN, kept it simple, not strayed far from the original plan and made it work. My spinach bagel with spinach (ok so I like spinach) hummous and sliced tomato was just gorgeous; no frills, no garnish, no leftovers. The coffee was good, and "my companion"s ( thats what you say when you take a mate for company so you don't look sad sat on your own) Tex Mex soup was truly delicious, and his apple juice was thick enough to stand your spoon up in. My seat was a bit cramped up against the window because it was busy but I'm being picky now.

It was bustling and lively, so table service is welcome as it can be a bit of an obstacle course to get around, but all in all, this little Bagel Nash is the perfect place for a quick snack on the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment